7.0, 6.7, 6.6, 6.5, 6.4, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3, 5.2
2017.2, 2017.1, 2016.2, 2016.1
Oracle JDK 8
- Resolved null pointer parsing in Class not found rule.
- Method not found rule now excludes checks for %Classes, %Methods and %ShortPackageNames.
- Incompatible argument type in a method rule was requiring initialization for variables passed by reference.
- Incompatible argument type in a method rule now considers %String as the default type for the parameters with no type.
- Method with unexpected arguments rule was not treating arguments with default value as arguments.
- Property not found rule now skips validation for properties of instancies of %Classes.
- Improvements on Variable not found rule to avoid false positives:
- Now does not require to define a variable when calling $I(variable), as it is initiated automatically.
- Now does not require to define a variable when passed by reference.
- Now an argument used in a macro is considered to be initialized by the macro if not done before.
- Now does not require to initialize a variable used as argument in a macro.
- Was not recognizing #dim directive properly.
- Now recognizes variable declaration and initialization in a FOR.